Getting Started - Quick Start Guide
Using GameTraka.com (GT4)
Using your SPT GPS Device
Using the Bridge to Download Data
Heart Rate Data & Devices
SPT Charging Dock
Gametraka Mobile App
GameTraka Premium Subscription
White Listing the SPT2 Bridge App
Some versions of firewall or anti-virus software may cause the SPT2 Bridge not to run as intended.
Below are instructions on how to "White List" the SPT2 Bridge in Windows Defender.
If you are running another piece of firewall or anti-virus software, please contact your software manufacturer for further instructions regarding white listing applications.
1. Open Windows Defender Firewall:
To do this, go to your 'Control Panel' and select 'System and Security'
2. On the left hand bar click "Allow an app through Windows Firewall"
3. If SPT Bridge is in the list this means the application will run with no issue, click OK
4. If the SPT Bridge is not in the list, click "Change Settings" then "Allow another app".
5. Browse for the SPT Bridge (which is located on your desktop) and click Open
6. Click Add
7. Click OK